Tax Rebates & Refunds

Filling in tax rebate application forms

June 24, 2010
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Geoffrey

If you are a taxpayer then you should be aware of tax codes and how the government deducts tax from your income. However it is possible to over pay tax so some taxpayers can claim a tax rebate. If you want to get your tax back quickly then hiring a reputable tax consultant can really help. In order to make sure that you get a tax refund then you need to fill in your tax claim properly.

Tax rebate or tax refund forms need some important details about your income. Here are few tips to follow which will help you when filing a tax rebate application.

Attach all tax rebate forms

To speed up your tax rebate procedure, you have to attach relevant documents and forms with the application. P38, P91, P85 and P86 are some of the forms which are generally required to be filled in by the applicants. If you hire a tax rebate professional they will help you to fill in the above mentioned forms.

Keep copies of your tax documents

Tax documents play an important role for people who are applying for tax rebates. At the time of filing the tax rebate application, make sure that you attach your tax documentation for that financial year. It is recommended to take a photocopy of the documents for your own records. These copies can be helpful when the government agencies misplace your application.

After filling in the tax rebate application, send it with a covering letter stating your tax details. It is advisable to check the status of your application at your local tax office regularly.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment