Tax Rebates & Refunds

Looking for help with your tax rebate form?

January 24, 2011
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Geoffrey

Many people end up making mistakes when filling in their tax rebate forms. It is true that filling in a tax rebate form can be difficult so here is a brief guide which will come in handy while filling out a tax rebate.

You should first collect all your taxation documentation. The forms to be collected may vary from individual to individual. For example, students need to have their P38 along with the application. Likewise, if you are new to the country, you will have to have a P86.

You will also have to have detailed copies of all your regular tax documents. All these tax documents are vital, so you should keep them safe for at least for six years. You will have to submit copies of your tax documents while submitting your filled in rebate form.

The end of the tax year is approaching, so getting all your receipts in order now is a good idea. If you think you might be due a tax rebate you should contact HMRC or a tax rebate specialist who will be able to assist you with your application.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment