Tax Rebates & Refunds

Various ways and means to file for tax returns

May 1, 2011
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Chris

Filing for tax rebates can be very confusing at times due to the various documents that need to be submitted. Are you due for a tax rebate? If the answer is yes, then it is important that you file your rebates properly. If you are looking for help on filing for tax rebates, refer to the information below.

Filing for tax rebates

Filing for tax rebates might initially seem complicated as it involves the submission of lots of documents. P45 and the P65 forms are some of the documents that you need for tax rebates. Ensure that these documents are filled in and submitted appropriately. Include your pay slips and proof of earnings when filing for tax rebates.

What if you’ve misplaced your payslips?

Payslips are very important when it comes to filing for tax rebates. It is for this reason that you need to possess all of your payslips. However, misplacing payslips is common. In such a scenario, you will need to obtain proof of earnings from the HMRC in order to be eligible for tax rebates. At the same time though, the P45 and other tax forms are equally important.

How are tax rebates calculated?

If you check your payslip, you will notice your tax code. It is on the basis of these tax codes that the amount you pay and receive as tax and tax rebates are calculated.

If you are facing issues in filing for tax rebates, it is important to consult an expert.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment