Tax Rebates & Refunds

Tax options when you stop working in order to retrain

February 21, 2012
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Jennifer

It is often the case that there comes a time in your life when you fancy a change in direction. Sometimes this means picking up where you left off in terms of your education. Sometimes it means completely retraining so that you can follow a path you have never really explored before.

Whatever the nature of your training, it is entirely possible that you will need to stop working at your current job in order to find the time to study. Moreover, you may need to actually enter into full time education again so that you can complete your course. This takes a lot of adjustment if you have been working for a number of years.

Alongside the adjustment you will have to make to your lifestyle, you will also need to deal with the financial implications of studying again. Being out of work obviously makes it more difficult to get by and your course is likely to cost you money. Fortunately, stopping work and going into education means you could be eligible for a tax rebate if you take your case to a claims agency.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment