Tax Rebates & Refunds

Claim back your chunk of the total sum of overpaid tax

July 17, 2012
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Geoffrey

When you consider just how many different cases there are likely to be of people contributing more tax to the Inland Revenue than they should be because of certain breakdowns in communication, administrative errors or incomplete details, it is easy to start imagining some fairly crazy numbers. The figures involved must be enormous and that means the Inland Revenue is sitting on an awful lot of tax that ought to be elsewhere.

If you are one of the many people likely to be overpaying at any given time, or you suspect that you have paid too much over the course of a tax year in recent history then your money makes up a chunk of that overall figure that Inland Revenue is using in error. You need to make preparations to get it back.

This is in everyone’s interest. It is no good for the HMRC to be under the impression it has a certain amount of resources only for that to turn out to be an error. Likewise, it is no good for you to be missing out on finances that are rightfully yours.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment