Tax Rebates & Refunds

Tax rebates for those who have been taxed at home when working abroad

February 27, 2012
Posted in Tax Rebates — Written by Geoffrey

There is a wonderful sense of appeal about working in another country. It is very easy to get tired of your surroundings and if there is nothing to stop you from making change, it is only natural that you should be interested in taking the opportunity. Working in another country is not necessarily something that people are able to do at any point in their lives so it is a question of jumping at the chance.

You do need to recognise that working in a different country for a certain amount of time means that you will not be subject to quite the same administrative conditions that affect you when you are plying your trade in the UK. For instance, your earnings will not be subject to UK tax stoppages and this is something you ought to keep an eye on.

Earning money abroad means contributing abroad and if you are contributing elsewhere then you should not be contributing at home. Tax rebates are available for people who find that they have been taxed when they were working in another country. It is just a matter of contacting the right people to make a claim.

No Comments (Leave comment »)

No comments yet.

Comment RSS | TrackBack URL

Leave a comment