Tax Rebate If You're Leaving The UK

If you have left or are planning to leave the country you may be entitled to a tax rebate.

If you have worked and paid income tax and are planning to leave the country for an extended period time, or if you have left within the last 4 years, then you will be able to apply for a tax refund.

You could also claim back your National Insurance contributions as long as you remain a UK resident. Please talk to us about this possibility.

Download these forms, complete them and return them to the address provided to request a review.

You can also request forms by post here.

If you have your P60s then please use the tax refund calculator on the left to see how much you may be owed.